Last updated on: 22nd November, 2023
We, at Fermbox Bio Private Limited (“Fermbox”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”), respect the privacy of Our users (“User”, “You”, “Your” or “Client”) and are committed towards protecting and safeguarding it.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following kinds of personal data about You (“Personal Information”), which are summarised into the following categories:
Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username, date of birth, or similar information that is capable of identifying You.
Contact Data: includes address, map location, email address, phone numbers and any other information that You record on the Website.
Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, Your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices You use to access the Website.
Profile Data: includes Your username and password, Your feedback and survey responses, and any and all information You record on the Website.
Usage Data: includes any information about the manner of usage of the Website, browsing pattern, behaviour pattern, frequency of feature / page usage data, etc.
Employment Data: includes any information related to your current job, current salary, educational qualifications, social media profiles, nationality, visa validity, work authorization, etc.
We may disclose Your Personal Information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for Us to provide You access to Our services, to comply with Our legal obligations, to facilitate Our marketing and advertising activities, to facilitate banking activities and services, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Our services.
In addition, We may share the usage information collected about Your Website visits, including the pages You view, the information You search for, and the average time spent on Our Website, on an individual basis or in the aggregate, to: (a) better understand Our audience and the usage and visitation on Our Website and the other sites tracked by these third-parties; (b) develop new features; (c) deliver advertising targeted to Your interests and offerings on the Website; and (d) improve the functionality and user-friendliness of Our Website.
It is hereby clarified that We may perform any of the above functions through Our service providers.
- REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTY
By the User:
- Any and all Personal Information disclosed by You through Our Website shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and voluntarily by You. You hereby represent and warrant that either You are of the age of 18 (Eighteen) years or above or You are providing Your Personal Information under the supervision of Your parent / guardian.
- All such Personal Information is true and correct to the best of Your knowledge.
- No such Personal Information is in violation of any of Your third-party agreement, or of any order/ decree/ judgement of any court.
- We shall not have any liability arising from any misrepresentation, fraud or inauthentic information disclosed by You, nor are We responsible for the verification of any information provided by You.
- All information is collected for lawful purposes and in compliance with the laws of India.
- We shall not retain Personal Information of the User for longer than the intended time.
- HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION AND HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN IT
We use Your Personal Information for the following purposes-
- To record You as a customer.
- To provide, improve and maintain Our services and Our collaboration with You.
- To enhance Your experience in using Our Website and services.
- To verify Your identity in order to determine Your eligibility to use the Website and / or avail the services.
- To provide user support and respond to Your queries and grievances.
- To enable Us in complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- For the purpose of sending any information relating to Our services, service-related alerts and other similar communication to You.
- To process job applications of the candidates applying to us through the career portal on our Website, including for background verification.
- To protect, prevent and investigate against unfair and fraudulent activities.
- To notify You about any changes to Our policies.
- Such other purposes that Fermbox may inform You of, from time to time.
We will retain Your Personal Information as long as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations and applicable laws, resolve disputes, or for other business and legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain Your data in anonymized form for analytical and research purposes. We will continue to retain the Personal Information provided by You until You specifically request Us to destroy such Personal Information. Upon verification of such request, We may, subject to obligations under applicable law, destroy all such Personal Information provided by You from Our records and servers.
- DIRECT MESSAGES
When using Our Website, You may exchange direct messages (including, but not limited to text, verbal, locations, contact details) with Us. We store these messages in order to improve Our services, and as required by applicable law. You agree and acknowledge that You will share these messages with Us without any obligation on Us to maintain the privacy, unless otherwise agreed between You and Binks. We may disclose the information shared by You with Us in such direct messages with third parties.
We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with industry standards and as provided under the IT Act to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, or misuse. We offer the use of a secure server whenever You access Your account information. All the information that is being transmitted to Us by You and / or disclosed by Us to third parties is not completely secure because of the inherent susceptibilities of the internet and reasons beyond Our control. By using the Website, You accept the security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Website. You acknowledge and agree that any information provided by You to Fermbox is transmitted or stored at Your sole and own risk.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website may contain links to other third party websites, applications, or other services, that may collect Personal Information about You. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of those linked websites and services. We encourage You to be aware when You leave Our Website and to read the privacy policies of such linked websites that You visit.
- USE OF CHILDREN INFORMATION
- FORCE MAJUERE
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Dispute Resolution:
- In the case of failure to resolve the dispute amicably between Fermbox and You within 90 (Ninety) days from the date when the dispute arose, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed jointly by Fermbox and You. The seat of arbitration shall be Bangalore. The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as may be amended from time to time and shall be conducted in the English language. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding. You and Fermbox shall equally bear the costs and expenses arising due to arbitral proceedings.
- GRIEVANCES AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Name: Grievance Officer
Address: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 60 (Sixty) days. It may take Us more than 60 (Sixty) days, occasionally, but We will try to resolve/ respond to Your grievance at the earliest.